Friday, December 19, 2008

COMMENTS AND SUPPORT

COMMENTS FROM MIOIDV MYSPACE, THIS BLOG, AND EMAILS:



Stay safe girlfriend.
(((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))

Renee'

____________________
____________________


Dec 18, 2008 2:17 AM
He's messin' with the wrong woman. I frolic with angels.


Dec 18, 2008 5:32 PM
Yet another police officer who plays the blame game. Above the law and unable to "cop" to his own issues. My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours. I would send that to every law enforcement division in your state. Seriously. Let me know if there is anything I can do. I frolic with the angels, too and there is power in numbers!

____________________

____________________


Dec 18, 2008 7:10 AM

SOB!


____________________

____________________


Dec 18, 2008 9:40 AM

What a looser!


____________________

____________________


Dec 18, 2008 10:43 AM
Another Man of the law that shouldnt be !! What is he affraid of ! You keep doing the good that you do !! You have reason to hold your head up high ! Always love and respect to you my friend !


____________________

____________________


Dec 18, 2008 2:29 AM
Well gotta love the sorry excuse for a man who can threaten someone for something THEY did. Let him track all of your fans and avid readers.. All I can say is god bless you and god help him.


____________________

____________________


Email I received:

I got your back. And to the (big, bad, I swear to uphold the law) deputy who constructed and sent the email, you must really be threatened by the truth to send an obvious terrorist threat through email. You must think that because you are a peace officer your shit don't stink, that your IP address can not be tracked. Well, buddy I am here to tell you your shit does stink, and no matter what your occupation you leave a fingerprint every time you use a computer.

And in case, dear deputy, you don't know the definition of "Terrorist Threat" I will school you: A terroristic threat is a crime generally involving a threat to commit violence communicated with the intent to terrorize another, to cause evacuation of a building, or to cause serious public inconvenience, in reckless disregard of the risk of causing such terror or inconvenience. It may mean an offense against property or involving danger to another person that may include but is not limited to recklessly endangering another person, harassment, stalking, ethnic intimidation, and criminal mischief.

Under state criminal codes, which vary by state, it is an offense to knowingly utter or convey a threat to cause death or bodily harm to any person. It is also an offense to threaten to burn, destroy or damage property or threaten to kill, poison or injure an animal or bird that belongs to a person.

Judging by the definitions above you have violated both federal and state laws and if you do not cease and desist threatening my girl XXXXXX and her family, you shall be punished and this dear deputy is not a threat it is a promise."


____________________

____________________


HERE IS THE THREATENED OIDV ADVOCATE'S EMAIL RESPONSE TO THIS WONDERFUL 'GOT YOUR BACK...' EMAIL:

I am a blessed woman. One of the consequences of this threat is appreciating my life and the people in this world that make it a more beautiful place. When someone threatens your life it's natural to reflect - since tomorrow is not (and never was) promised to any of us.

When someone WHO OTHER OFFICERS FEAR threatens your life, it really does inspire pause.

I am pausing. I'm pausing in what I say at this point in order to allow the law enforcement officers who I've reported this to do their jobs. They have not made me any promises, or even shared their intent. I have asked them a list of questions that just dangle in the air without response. I have sent them directives (like "ARREST HIM") but we know I can't tell detectives what to do.

In my own city Tacoma the recurrent question from police is, "So where does he threaten your life?"

I tilt my head like a perplexed puppy.

It is early in the process and I will go through these initial stages without cynicism. I will hope and expect the best from them.

I (we) have a tentative plan b and c.

Thanks to all for the support.


____________________

____________________


Comment from MIOIDV Myspace, from Sistapray:


You are not alone . . .

open your heart and see
there are many who care
for souls like you and me

just reach out and touch
here, please take my hand
together we can, oh yes
play music, be the band

we’ll dance to the dawn
and the twilight too
embracing our lives
that we may live it true

removing lonely delusions
creating our own chance
oh, did I already tell you
to this life we’ll dance?

we’ll sing sacred songs
transmuting our dreams
from loneliness and despair
to whatever your heart deems

yes, we have this power
within and without
just reach and take my hand
live with certainty . . .removing doubt!

..for you are not alone !


© 2008 : William S. Peters, Sr.


____________________

____________________


Comment from Jane Doe:

Good always triumphs over evil in the end is the quote. I like to say: "Good always triumphs over evil eventually." Why wait til the end right? At least there's a chance you're still around to enjoy the show when eventually happens!!

All of us OIDV survivors are survivors for a reason. I for one think I'm still around to share my story and speak for the ones who can't tell theirs. And let me tell you I have a big mouth when it comes to the victims that my ex has hurt after me and continues to get away with to this day. But not for much longer. My ex is just like this IMA PEST dude. How many innocent people have to get hurt or killed by these two for the authorities to put an end to these monsters' reign huh? C'mon? Maybe it will take something as assinine as a cyber stalking conviction to get people to notice how mentally unstable and dangerous these guys and many others just like them are!

Well, it's advocates like you and survivors like me who WILL NOT STOP THE FIGHT!! I support you. I am thinking of you. If you need me to do ANYTHING for you, you know all you have to do is ask and I'm there!! Have you contacted the Nat'l Media with this story? Someone needs to. If so and they haven't listened, let us all know and we will bombard selected media outlets as much as possible without being accused of "harassing or stalking" ourselves. :)

Love you girl!

Comment:

It looks like this Officer PESTowitz finally messed with the wrong person, when he threatened this advocate.

No regrets, girlfriend :)

Three weeks ago, during a hearing for my divorce, I was cross examined by my ex's attorney.

During my testimony, the attorney did everything and anything to slam my work with OIDV and OIDV victims...as if we survivors, victims, and advocates are nothing more than the scum of the earth. What really got me though, was that this attorney thought that he had every right to degrade me for my work with OIDV...and that attempts by my ex to financially prevent me from returning home to Michigan and getting MIOIDV up and running, were justified.

I kept thinking as I sat on the witness stand, 'My ex and his attorney think that it is better that I am put out on the street, instead of me receiving my fair property settlement, so I can return home to Michigan and help victims of OIDV'.

It made no sense to me at all, that this is the view that people have of OIDV and our work...and it disgusts me that my ex and his attorney think that everyone shares this view. Because, I honestly cannot think of an attorney in their right mind tearing apart a rape advocate....or a crime victim advocate...or a domestic violence advocate. But here was this attorney having a field day tearing apart an OIDV advocate. What gives with that, eh.

And here's the topping on the cake: this attorney who openly viewed my OIDV work in the worse light possible, did this in the Valparaiso courthouse. The same courthouse where Railroad Officer Russel Brady was tried for the murder of his ex wife Candee Brady in October 2000.

Not only did Officer Brady get away with Candee's murder at his trial in the Valparaiso courthouse, but eight years later, an attorney has no problem trying to crucify an OIDV advoate in that same courthouse. What a disgrace to Candee's memory...and to every OIDV victim in the county.

But let me tell you girlfriend, I was never so proud of my work with OIDV than I was when I was on that stand. Because, I have no regrets.

I have accomplished what I have with MIOIDV, because of you. You go girl!!!!!!!!!!

Renee'


____________________

____________________


Email from Felice

From: Felice
Date: Dec 20, 2008 7:58 PM

You can tell this is a professional abuser. He has fine tuned his threats and knows how to work them.

"How dare a mere woman not tremble at his treats, he is getting angier by the minute, frustration is taking over. How dare a woman make him feel this way? How dare a woman make him do these things? You know he is such a good guy he would never do anything like this if a woman didn't make him... " insights intoa deranged mind.

This guy is ready to blow. He is getting sloppy & making some bad mistakes.

Be sure he know that there is not just one of us but 100's of us and we will no longer hide our shame for his sick games. We will stand up for ourselves, protect ourselves and will do this for the ones of us that are to beaten down right now to do for theirselves. We are his worst nightmare, women with strength, courage, & knowledge to make the changes needed to see him pay for his crimes.

You stay safe and let me know if you need anything. I am currently trying to free my life up some so that I can devote more time to the things most important. Let me know if I can help you in any way.

[THIS POST WILL CONTINUE TO BE UPDATED]


____________________

____________________



No comments:

Post a Comment