Sunday, December 21, 2008

Screencaptured emails received from the email address of Palm Beach Sheriff's Deputy Ira Peskowitz

(Click above photo to enlarge)
The profile picture of the myspace page, enlarged


Not knowing that threats would follow, I sent the sender back only a question mark, and then went to the sender's page to see who it was from.
A screen capture of the Myspace page.
It seems to have a purpose:

"Elimination Process"
(Click above photo to enlarge)
I didn't know then, but now I do - that the above Myspace page is established with the same email address that I received the email threats from. Later in the day I checked my oidvn yahoo email account and found this:
(Click photo to enlarge)
I didn't respond to the sender. The next day I called the Tacoma Police to make a report about the email because it definitely felt threatening. While I was on the phone with the officer I opened my email inbox and this was there:

(Click above photo to enlarge))

Both of the Tacoma officers I've talked to have asked me -
So, where's the threat to your
and your family's life
in that?
Did he SAY
"I'm going to KILL you?,"

specifically?

No comments:

Post a Comment