Tuesday, December 16, 2008

THREATENING EMAILS OIDV ADVOCATE RECEIVED FOR POSTING NEWS EXCERPTS ON OFFICER PESKOWITZ

From: Psoirak9@aol.com
Subject: Ira Peskowitz
To: oidvn@yahoo.com
Date: Sunday, December 14, 2008, 3:46 PM
I don't know who you are, but if you don't remove the felonious blog that was entered by you ASAP. I will find you and you will become a blog. I promise!!!!!!!!!!

From: Psoirak9@aol.com
Subject: Keep it comming
To: oidvn@yahoo.com
Date: Monday, December 15, 2008, 6:59 PM


When I find you and I will, your going to understand what it's like to be a fish out of water. God help you and your family. I tracked your IP address and I'm coming for you......you don't know when to stop and when you do it will be too late for you to start ever again.

(IP ADDRESS WAS VISIBLE ON RECEIVED EMAILS.)


* UPDATE: THE EMAIL ADDRESS ON THESE THREATENING EMAILS HAS BEEN CONFIRMED AS THE SAME EMAIL ADDRESS THAT HAS PREVIOUSLY BEEN USED BY PALM BEACH SHERIFF'S DEPUTY IRA PESKOWITZ.



[MI POLICE OFFICER INVOLVED PERPETRATED DOMESTIC VIOLENCE LAW ENFORCEMENT MURDER SUICIDE]

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12/19/2008

    It looks like this Officer PESTowitz finally messed with the wrong person, when he threatened this advocate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good always triumphs over evil in the end is the quote. I like to say: "Good always triumphs over evil eventually." Why wait til the end right? At least there's a chance you're still around to enjoy the show when eventually happens!!

    All of us OIDV survivors are survivors for a reason. I for one think I'm still around to share my story and speak for the ones who can't tell theirs. And let me tell you I have a big mouth when it comes to the victims that my ex has hurt after me and continues to get away with to this day. But not for much longer. My ex is just like this IMA PEST dude. How many innocent people have to get hurt or killed by these two for the authorities to put an end to these monsters' reign huh? C'mon? Maybe it will take something as assinine as a cyber stalking conviction to get people to notice how mentally unstable and dangerous these guys and many others just like them are!

    Well, it's advocates like you and survivors like me who WILL NOT STOP THE FIGHT!! I support you. I am thinking of you. If you need me to do ANYTHING for you, you know all you have to do is ask and I'm there!! Have you contacted the Nat'l Media with this story? Someone needs to. If so and they haven't listened, let us all know and we will bombard selected media outlets as much as possible without being accused of "harassing or stalking" ourselves. :)

    Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete