Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The only regret I have is not learning to play piano.

A lot of people are worried about me. They are telling me to run, to hide, to get a gun and stay strapped, but I lived AT LEAST 15 years fearing being marked for death. After being paralyzed by fear for longer than we are capable of maintaining the state of acute terror, I learned to walk across fear like a spider across the strands of her own web. It was my life, and we adapt. I learned over those years to accept death. What else can you do? So like folks on death row, I learned to stop complaining and make the best of every day. I'm still here.

These email threats have me examining if I am ready (again) to take a headshot, and the brazen words have me examining shotgun trajectory paths through my residence to estimate at ANY GIVEN MOMENT OF EVERY DAY, THROUGH EVERY NIGHT, whether my children's lives are in danger. I do fear for them greatly. They are floating on a raft of prayers. (What kind of man implies killing the children of others?)

In case I die...

To my threatener -
I gave up guns a long time ago - so it's a free shot. The only regret I have is not learning to play piano.

To Palm Beach Sheriff's Office -
Why?

To Tacoma Police -
Sorry for bothering you.

To the FBI & US Attorney's Office -
I was hoping to know you better.

To my kids -
I love you.

To Renee -
You are the best. Kick ass.

TO THE EVER-INCREASING NUMBER OF WOMEN (THAT I AM SO BLESSED TO KNOW) NOW WORKING BEHIND THE SCENES TO HELP VICTIMS OF POLICE OFFICER INVOLVED DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, AND TO THE VERY SPECIAL (BUT FEW) LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS WHO HAVE STEPPED FORWARD TO HELP - IF I DIE I WILL HOOK UP WITH CRYSTAL JUDSON AND ALL OF THE OTHER SLAIN COP DV VICTIMS AND WE WILL ORGANIZE BANDS OF ANGELS TO ASSIST YOU IN YOUR WORK!!!!!

WE WILL DAZZLE YOU.



We always say it would take a miracle, right?

To those using the medium of the blog to get the word out -
Isn't it GRAND????
AWESOME!!!!!
It really restores power to the people.
Keep it comin'.

(I'll use the comment section of this entry to jot things.)

No comments:

Post a Comment